Thursday 8 October 2009

Oh ! Owen Hargreaves !!!!!!!!!!!


Owen Hargreaves has returned to training following a long layout after operations to both his knees.

He is set to return to first team action in November and is already counting down the days.

"I can’t wait to get back involved in it all," said Hargreaves. "I can’t wait to play again for United, to be able to pull on the shirt and have an effect on games. Running out at Old Trafford will be a big thing for me. It’ll be amazing."

Hargreaves returned to Manchester late last month, along with the physio he worked with throughout his rehabilitation in America.

"The reception I’ve had has been great," he added. “That was one of the things that I really missed, being with the guys in the dressing room. There's such a great energy around this club. It’s fantastic being back in with all the different characters and personalities."

No comments: